Working with Wolters Kluwer
Wolters Kluwer is a market leading global information services company providing data, research, software, services and intelligent tools to businesses that support professionals working in the tax and accounting, legal and regulatory, health, and financial services industries. Founded in the Netherlands 180 years ago, Wolters Kluwer is a publicly traded company with customers in 180 countries. We have been recognized as one of the Global 100 most sustainable companies in the world!
As we look forward, our future is even more exciting than our past. Wolters Kluwer is committed to realizing our growth potential. Our strategy is to drive product innovation, deliver high quality insights and solutions and expand our leading positions.
Our four business-centric Divisions have invested in organic product development and made selective acquisitions. Most importantly, we leverage the knowledge, skills, and capabilities of our more than 19,000 professionals around the globe – many of whom are recognized subject matter experts in their fields.
At Wolters Kluwer, our employees are a critical competitive differentiator.
What Makes Us Different
- Expertise accrued over time
- Absolute accuracy no matter the complexity
- Deep seated curiosity grounded by intellectual humility
- True understanding; serious commitment
Expertise, that has accrued and been renewed over time
- We constantly evaluate and adapt how we deliver and apply our expertise through new service models, new technologies, and new workflow solutions
- We hire professionals with deep experience in the industries we serve
- We’ve been acquiring and building on our knowledge for more than 180 years
Absolute accuracy, no matter the complexity
- We don’t like to be right; we have to be right — because our customers have to be right
- Our solutions are built on the foundation of tested processes that remove the potential for error
- We like the tough puzzles — culturally, we are happiest when we are solving our customers’ toughest challenges
Deep-seated curiosity grounded by intellectual humility
- We know there is always more to know
- We convene the experts in each field to mine their insight, which we incorporate into our solutions
- We ask customers about their most difficult challenges, and then methodically go about solving for them
True understanding and a serious commitment
- We understand what is at stake for our customers, and we take even our smallest contribution to their work very seriously
- Our approach leverages both the science and soul of anthropology; we study our customers so that what we deliver fits seamlessly into the way they work and live
- We want to be an essential business partner—it’s our job to help our clients get it right
Equal Employment Opportunity
Wolters Kluwer is an Equal Employment Opportunity employer. It is the policy to select, develop, and promote employees based on individual ability and job performance. Wolters Kluwer provides equal employment opportunity to all people in all aspects of employer and employee relations without regard to race, creed, colour, religion, sex, age, national origin, marital status, citizenship, sexual orientation, disability, veteran status, or any other basis protected by state and/or local law.